What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the episodes of Haunted I watched was the events that inspired The Conjuring film so now I am watching that, home alone and shitting myself. Why did I think this was a good idea, while I love programs about the paranormal, I am an absolute wimp when horror films! I have to keep pausing for little breaks and get my heart rate back down 😆

Reactions: 1
A Simple Plan. The scenery is stunning. How they managed to film a fox running off with a chicken across the snow I don't know.

I didn't realise Bill Paxman died relatively young, 61.

Mr Mercedes Amazon Prime. Not sure how this slipped by me. I’m a big fan of Brendon Gleeson (oooh The Guard was fantastic)!! So far on episode 2. Anyone seen it?
Loved Mr Mercedes, I'm a massive Stephen King fan. Hope you enjoy it!!x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Loved Mr Mercedes, I'm a massive Stephen King fan. Hope you enjoy it!!x
Oooh! Just watched the trailer and it looks really good. (Also never heard of it before so thanks for the tips!)

From the short clip, Gleeson's character reminds me of Bill Pullman in The Sinner. Is this a similar kind of show but more lively, with more action and creepy thrills thrown in?! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oooh! Just watched the trailer and it looks really good. (Also never heard of it before so thanks for the tips!)

From the short clip, Gleeson's character reminds me of Bill Pullman in The Sinner. Is this a similar kind of show but more lively, with more action and creepy thrills thrown in?! 🤔
Yes definitely with more action and extremely creepy thrills thrown in. Also check out Castlerock - another one of Stephen King's :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone seen The Mayor of Kingstown?? Cast lineup looks good.
Yellowjackets is on my watchlist ☑
I love this thread - thank you all so much for all the recommendations - my screenshot folder is full of them ❤❤

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen The Mayor of Kingstown?? Cast lineup looks good.
Yellowjackets is on my watchlist ☑
I love this thread - thank you all so much for all the recommendations - my screenshot folder is full of them ❤❤
Yellowjackets was fantastic and the acting is strong throughout the series.
-
Hollyoaks on E4.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just finished Two Doors Down (BBC).
I‘m afraid I found this series lacking something compared to the others.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.