What are you watching right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The O.C (rewatching for like the billionth time because I love it so much 😍)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Finished the second series of The Outlaws. This show is really good such a great cast too. Would recommend if you’re after something funny but with a bit of drama and action too

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just finished watching "Informer" on Netflix - a 6 ep BBC crime drama (counter-terrorism) with Paddy Considine & Bel Powley.....gritty, character-driven and bloody brilliant with a bit of a plot twist that I really didn't see coming.

Bel's voice did slightly get on my nerves but I still really enjoyed it and would recommend.👍

Last edited:
Sarah Beeny's Little House Big Plans.

One of the worst extensions I’ve ever seen, looks like a shipping container stuck on the side. Bet the neighbours love looking at that.

The Great British Sewing Bee

Gill 🥺
I am in awe of Gill! Sewing with one hand is amazing achievement and when she said it was the first time she felt brave enough to not wear a prosthetic . It made me well up 🥺. Lovely lady :)

I am currently watching Glow Up series 4 episode 5.

• Heart
On in the background but WTF is this Celebrity Karoke tit - none of them can sing. Also what the bloody hell has Bobby Norris done to his face 😱 way too much filler

Reactions: 1
Currently watching Top Boy. Fantastic show

Just finished watching "Informer" on Netflix - a 6 ep BBC crime drama (counter-terrorism) with Paddy Considine & Bel Powley.....gritty, character-driven and bloody brilliant with a bit of a plot twist that I really didn't see coming.

Bel's voice did slightly get on my nerves but I still really enjoyed it and would recommend.👍
This sounds right up my street!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.