What are you watching right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on from the previous thread:

I'm watching Matilda! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
House of Maxwell 9pm beeb2 (last night)

It was more interesting than I thought it would be, Big Bob was thought to be a kgb/mossad spy :oops:
The rise and fall of Robert Maxwell, his mysterious death, the media empire and his family.
Next week's episode looks like it features Ghislaine quite prominently.

Reactions: 3
I just discovered that they are showing the OC on Itv2 in the afternoons, episode 2 of the first series, so nostalgic! I vividly remember waiting for this every week on tv with my sister, probably one of the last things I watched before recording tv and being able to pause etc was possible so running to the loo/to get snacks in breaks etc. Such a different time!

Reactions: 1
The Outlaws - Not at all what I anticipated. One episode and my cortisol levels are shot 🥴

@Bubblegumblades Sorry I didn’t respond I actually have the memory of a goldfish. I’ll tag you if I think of anything that fits the bill. In the meantime have you seen the 1990 movie Ghost?

Last edited:
I just finished watching a movie titled, "The Neighbor in the Window".

Based on a true story, it was about a neighbour who made trouble for any family who moved into a particular house in the neighbourhood. She'd start of all sweet and caring, but started copying the lady of the house's clothes and jewellery, told her outlandish lies, reported her to welfare services (claiming that they were neglecting their child), bought a car exactly like hers, laid in wait for the lady of the house to come home then jumped out in front of her car, leading to a court case ... it was very intriguing!

It aired on Lifetime (US movie network) in February; I watched it on TVNZ On Demand.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.