What are you watching right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just binged three British dramas that are on Netflix. Only four episodes each and all three were a great watch if you fancy something good without too much commitment.

The Drowning
Dark Money
The Salisbury Poisonings

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Turning red with my daughter, I actually dosed off for a second 🤣 thankfully she wanted to give up on it too

Reactions: 1
I am watching the rubbishy channel 5 afternoon movie, love them :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I had the same reaction 😄
Single Drunk Female and Table 19 are also on Disney+ and i liked those too. they’re like a good fluffy read and those are hard to find at the moment too 😕

planning to revisit The Romanoffs on Amazon Prime Video. the second episode and how it ends it sooo worth it and has my in hysterics every time i rewatch it.

Just watched the final of Scotland's Home of the Year. Thoroughly agree with the house they picked as a winner, there were several fantastic other houses but equally some that I didn't rate at all (one particular one gave me the rage as it was literally a carbon copy of every house on Instagram and the woman even said that they get all their inspiration online. Just felt there was nothing unique about it.

I just started watching The Accident on Netflix. It’s a British drama with Sarah Lancashire about an explosion in Wales.

Not sure if anyone else has seen it, but if you have did you find the relationship between Sarah Lancashire’s character and her husband a bit uncomfortable to view? It turned my stomach so much that I don’t think I can continue watching it.

There is portrayal of DV and then she is lovingly embracing him as a mother would with a child whilst he cries into her bosom. I wanted to vomit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.