What are you watching right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls 5eva on Peacock - genuinely very funny!

A bit cheesy at times but all part of the joke. musical based programmes wouldn’t normally be for me but some of the lyrics are very comical.

Wikki reminds me of Jane Krakowski (30 Rock, Kimmy Schmidt) and I think Tina Fey is heavily involved in Girls 5eva too.
Sara Bareilles is fantastic. Busy Phillips and the guy who plays her husband (who I love in everything I’ve seen him in but never remember his name) win it for me though

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Stranger things series 3 episode 1

I have memories of not enjoying this series first time round so let’s see what I think this time

Reactions: 1
Girls 5eva on Peacock - genuinely very funny!

A bit cheesy at times but all part of the joke. musical based programmes wouldn’t normally be for me but some of the lyrics are very comical.

Wikki reminds me of Jane Krakowski (30 Rock, Kimmy Schmidt) and I think Tina Fey is heavily involved in Girls 5eva too.
Sara Bareilles is fantastic. Busy Phillips and the guy who plays her husband (who I love in everything I’ve seen him in but never remember his name) win it for me though
Has the second series come out now? I enjoyed the first series

I was wrong about Series 3 of Stranger things. I am enjoying it and now I think it’s series 2 I was thinking of.

Currently on episode 5

Reactions: 4
Evil Dead (remake). It’s ok, but it just doesn’t hold a candle to the original. I love the character of Mia though! Almost as much of a badass as Ash.

Bewitched (2005). It is stacked with amazing actors but has 24% rotten tomatoes. This is a recipe for success in my experience ❤🍿 🥲

hope I don’t eat my words lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.