What are you watching right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve started rewatching Hart of Dixie again as discovered it was all on ITV hub so season 1, episode 5

senior year, in a way a bit of a rip off of mean girls but I liked all the reminiscing tbh

Reactions: 4
I've just signed up for Disney+ so looking forward to watching lots of new things!

Watched Encanto with the family last night, then Crush. Today I've discovered Air Crash Investigation which I used to love watching when I had Sky years ago so that's kept me occupied.

Reactions: 3
I am watching the rubbishy channel 5 afternoon movie, love them :ROFLMAO:
Me too. I'm now watching The Noble on channel 81. It's like a poor version of Dynasty without the fantabulous Joan Collins 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.