What are you watching right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Controversial opinion - Peter Gabriel version of Heroes is better than Bowies !!

Stranger Things - Series 4. Here I come ! I am here for one my all time favourite songs ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bewitched (2005). It is stacked with amazing actors but has 24% rotten tomatoes. This is a recipe for success in my experience ❤🍿 🥲

hope I don’t eat my words lol
I will be watching Nightmare On Elm Street later if I can stay awake 👀 one of the scariest movies from the 80s 🥶 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sunday Brunch ch4, the highlight being Dickie Madeley and the lovely indian food cooked.
Lovejoy is a bellend.

Reactions: 1
Wentworth , never tires , flicking between that and TikTok the Senor Frogs club in Vegas

Just finished The Walking Dead (very late to party!) not long until the last season! Anyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We watched The Craigslist Killer on Netflix.

Pile of wank, don’t waste your time. There are some true crime channels that cover the case far better than this poorly acted TV movie. Romanticised the murderer and his relationship far too much, in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
Just finished The Walking Dead (very late to party!) not long until the last season! Anyone else?
I LOVE The Walking Dead but the earlier season are definitely the best! I so hope Rick is going to be brought back for the third part of this final season

I LOVE The Walking Dead but the earlier season are definitely the best! I so hope Rick is going to be brought back for the third part of this final season
I've been stuck half way through season 6 for months and months. I've lost interest.

Reactions: 2
Gentleman Jack is superb. Just so different and Suranne Jones in the lead role is magnificent 👏
I think I enjoyed series 1 more than the most recent one but I loved the last ep of series 2! Suranne Jones is wonderful!

---

Merlin, s3, ep 1.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.