What are you watching right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished watching the Jubilee concert. I think they peaked at the Diamond Jubilee. That rap about sports, specifically curling? Yeah Canada would like to have a word. Too many Americans. What is it with the elites in Britain obsessed with the States? They dumped your arses long ago and need we mention Americans marrying into the Royal Family? :cautious: You suck Andrew Lloyd-Webber.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just finished watching a movie titled, "The Neighbor in the Window".

Based on a true story, it was about a neighbour who made trouble for any family who moved into a particular house in the neighbourhood. She'd start of all sweet and caring, but started copying the lady of the house's clothes and jewellery, told her outlandish lies, reported her to welfare services (claiming that they were neglecting their child), bought a car exactly like hers, laid in wait for the lady of the house to come home then jumped out in front of her car, leading to a court case ... it was very intriguing!

It aired on Lifetime (US movie network) in February; I watched it on TVNZ On Demand.
Sorry for dropping in late and unnanounced but we had a neighbour just like that a few years ago. She didn't go quite as far as in the programme but did copy my clothes etc. She caused us so much trouble and nearly wrecked our health. We had to move and now have good neighbours thank heavens 🤓

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Just finished watching "Giri/Haji" (Duty/Shame) on Netflix. LOVED IT!

A really stylish 8 episode gangster thriller/crime drama set in London & Tokyo. Interesting characters with quite a lot of dark humour (including a few scenes which wouldn't look out of place in a Guy Ritchie film) and some touching bits too, as well as the violence you'd expect....very cool, gritty, and beautiful all rolled into one. Totally recommend. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Some highlights from Terry Wogan chat show. Pierce Brosnan. Pre-Bond. He is absolutely beautiful.

Reactions: 1
Tales of the unexpected! Kill someone with a frozen leg of lamb, then eat the murder weapon!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Never seen without a gaggle of blonde backing singers 🙄 times have moved on but Rod hasn’t
Just watching it on catch up and my thoughts exactly. Nice to know Sir Rod still thinks it’s acceptable to pick his backing singers on looks rather than ability. Tosser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.