What are you watching right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
any good netflix recommendations? have just finished inventing anna

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I haven't been on Netflix for 2 weeks, am getting abit bored of it tbh, might watch Bridgerton, but I could do with some recommendations too!

Reactions: 1
I haven't been on Netflix for 2 weeks, am getting abit bored of it tbh, might watch Bridgerton, but I could do with some recommendations too!
same, I feel like I end up watching one episode of something and just giving up!
@strawb no idea really, I like dramas or documentaries, the last thing I loved was the one about near death experiences which was fascinating. Has anyone watched Bad Vegan?

Reactions: 3
same, I feel like I end up watching one episode of something and just giving up!
@strawb no idea really, I like dramas or documentaries, the last thing I loved was the one about near death experiences which was fascinating. Has anyone watched Bad Vegan?
not yet! can't remember the last thing i watched on netflix which really blew me away

Same, I've watched an episode of something and thought that's crap!!
Am now watching Grease for the millionth time!!

• Haha
Rewatched Behind Her Eyes today, such a creepy (but great) show. I need something more cheerful now!

(Couldn’t resist 😇)

• Haha
Julia - I love anything to do with Julia Child. Sarah Lancashire is doing a great job. David Hyde Pierce plays her husband. He’s still got it. 🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.