What are you watching right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bridgerton, season 2
🥵🥵🥵
Good Lordy it broke my heart when I found out Johnathan Bailey is gay 😩 but the scenes with just Anthony and Kate 🔥❤🔥

The book is brilliant, definitely recommend! I’ve just started the 3rd one which is Benedict’s story.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been re-watching downton abbey. I forgot how good it was. I watched A gilded age and it made me think of downton. Now I’m struck with covid I’m marathon watching it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch Jeremy Vine this morning? I presume the smashed antique tea set was an April fool joke. I didn't hear them say it was or wasn't. 🙂

Edited - it was an April fool joke..they confirmed it at end of the show (watching on 5+1). 🙂

Last edited:
Get organized with the home edit on netflix-season 2. I'm being put off by the amount of Botox the dark haired lady seems to have had done. Also why do these people have so much stuff?

Reactions: 3
I finished Fresh. It was okay. Very stressful in the last 15 mins.

Now watching This Is Us. I watched s1 and s2, years ago, now rewatching and catching up!

Reactions: 1
binge watching Transplant, i think the acting is really good, even some of the extras have been great and i'm a sucker for Medical drama's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.