What are you watching right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Us s02e08 - if this show doesn't make you cry then you're a sociopath! 😂😭

Yess me and my bf love it as well! If someone has similar vibe shows to recommend I'm here for it! (or anything else that's on disney+??)
Not a show or on Disney+ (0 for 2 🤦🏻‍♀️) but I recommend Murder Mystery w/ Adam Sandler & Jennifer Aniston. It has New Yorkers caught up in a murder mystery and it’s funny!! If you share what aspects you and your bf like best I or someone else can be of more help!

Rewatching Detectorists (again) because a) I can't find anything else to watch and b) it's just brilliant.

Reactions: 1
Not a show or on Disney+ (0 for 2 🤦🏻‍♀️) but I recommend Murder Mystery w/ Adam Sandler & Jennifer Aniston. It has New Yorkers caught up in a murder mystery and it’s funny!! If you share what aspects you and your bf like best I or someone else can be of more help!
OOh, yes. I caught this when I had COVID back in Jan. Loved that too. I would also like some recommendations of new, but light hearted things to watch. I love things like diagnosis murder, murder she wrote, psych and Monk. I've watched them to death, and mainly due to wanting some comfort, watched them beyond the afterlife!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.