What are you watching right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on from the previous thread:

I'm currently watching Everything, Everything on iPlayer. 😊

finishing season 2 of friends!
the episode where phoebe and charlie sheen have the pox 😁

Trial of the Chicago Seven. A bit later than everyone else. Can’t believe I haven’t watched this before

thinking about watching a horror movie tonight - any suggestions for a nice suspenseful one which includes something paranormal rather than a serial killer?

thinking about watching a horror movie tonight - any suggestions for a nice suspenseful one which includes something paranormal rather than a serial killer?
I always love What Lies Beneath, it's an oldie but a goodie. I'll never forget going to the cinema to watch it and my friend had a kilo box of smarties and she got such a fright she threw the whole lot in the air :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched all three episodes of The Puppet Master on Netflix… recommend… although I ended up emosh 😢 for the son Jake - just wanted to give him a cuddle 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.