What are you watching right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The many Saints of newark- the prequel film to the Saprano's. I've never seen the Saprano's so not sure if watching this is a good idea 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s quirky not brilliant, just ok. I’m half way through the 2nd episode.
Holding - I am going to have to watch this on my own but keep forgetting about it. We were also half way through ep 2 when my husband said he was not into it and was not watching anymore.
I have never seen Derry Girls so have just watched the first 2 eps of Series 1.

Reactions: 1
Get organized with the home edit on netflix-season 2. I'm being put off by the amount of Botox the dark haired lady seems to have had done. Also why do these people have so much stuff?
Just came on to say YES. Been googling her and she is an heiress too.

Holding - I am going to have to watch this on my own but keep forgetting about it. We were also half way through ep 2 when my husband said he was not into it and was not watching anymore.
I have never seen Derry Girls so have just watched the first 2 eps of Series 1.
LOVE Derry girls! Can’t wait for the new series

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.