What are you watching right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queenpins on Amazon prime. Film with Kristen bell about couponing. Has my fave Vince Vaughn in too😍

Reactions: 2
Tottenham v New Castle. Honestly wish summer would just roll round so football season is done. But then we also have the world cup at the end of the year 😭

Prrobably a bit late to the party, but just finished watching "Only Murders in the Building." Absolutely loved it! I love Martin Short anyway, and quite like Steve Martin too, and the quite gentle murder mystery is right up my street. It has the old school caper type feel, but with the modern elements. Episode 7 was very celverly done. The characters were likable, and the way the relationships developed seemed quite natural, and they worked well together. I'm glad there will be a series 2, hope it will still be on Disney+.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is Us s02e08 - if this show doesn't make you cry then you're a sociopath! 😂😭

Prrobably a bit late to the party, but just finished watching "Only Murders in the Building." Absolutely loved it! I love Martin Short anyway, and quite like Steve Martin too, and the quite gentle murder mystery is right up my street. It has the old school caper type feel, but with the modern elements. Episode 7 was very celverly done. The characters were likable, and the way the relationships developed seemed quite natural, and they worked well together. I'm glad there will be a series 2, hope it will still be on Disney+.
Yess me and my bf love it as well! If someone has similar vibe shows to recommend I'm here for it! (or anything else that's on disney+??)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.