Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
thinking about watching a horror movie tonight - any suggestions for a nice suspenseful one which includes something paranormal rather than a serial killer?
I always love What Lies Beneath, it's an oldie but a goodie. I'll never forget going to the cinema to watch it and my friend had a kilo box of smarties and she got such a fright she threw the whole lot in the air :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Beauhead

Chatty Member
Just started watching Naked Attraction.....wow...so many dicks and poonanis!!...and they get right in there lol
I'm in Canada and we don't have shows like that here !...I just purchased a tv box that gives me access to various channels around the world.
I also discovered Ghosts which is awesome. I watch the American version but the UK is better.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

strawb

VIP Member
Taboo, could watch Tom Hardy all day .

I’ve just tested positive for Covid and am confined to the bedroom , will binge watch the lot. 😊
nothing like some tom hardy to make you feel better

i've never wanted to be a puppy as much as i do now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Misssj80

VIP Member
I’m watching the news which I blanked during the worst days of Covid but I can’t take my eyes off this.
I'm watching the news too, stopped watching during the height of covid as my anxiety was sky rocketing and really shouldn't be watching hours of this but I can't look away.

Reactions: 6
No Return, Sheridan Smith really get's on my tits. She's so annoying and basically plays the same character in every series. Honestly have the acting ability of a plank

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
The Teacher. So far she’s irritating me and I’m only half way through the first episode

• Sad

Curly Top

VIP Member
I am watching the Gucci film. I am mesmerised by Lady Gaga in it. I didn't even realise it was her. She is fantastic and makes the film.

• Heart

no-no

VIP Member
The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window - don’t bother!!

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
Prrobably a bit late to the party, but just finished watching "Only Murders in the Building." Absolutely loved it! I love Martin Short anyway, and quite like Steve Martin too, and the quite gentle murder mystery is right up my street. It has the old school caper type feel, but with the modern elements. Episode 7 was very celverly done. The characters were likable, and the way the relationships developed seemed quite natural, and they worked well together. I'm glad there will be a series 2, hope it will still be on Disney+.

• Heart
Reactions: 5