Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mags

VIP Member
Kin S1 Ep3

I am wondering if I will ever see Emmett J Scalan in anything and not say 'ooh.It's Brendan from Hollyoaks.'
In our house, when we saw him on Soccer Aid the other day it was, "Ooh look. It's him off Kin!" None of us could remember his character's name but it felt like progress!

The woman who played Brendan's sister, Cheryl, will forever be "Brendan from Hollyoaks' sister" though! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Love this thread, and a few of you have also now watched Black Bird. I knew I had seen the guy that played Jimmy before but was blown away that it was Eggsy from Kingsman 😂

I looked up what else he’d been in and watched Eddie the Eagle which was great.
He also made a great Elton John in Rocketman. I’m not a big fan of musical biopics like that normally, but Taron is amazing in that role. Haven’t seen Black Bird yet, but will, thanks to this thread :)

Maid22

VIP Member
Baby Reindeer - episode one

biggest surprise is the English accents . Really expected this to be American ( although I don’t know why)
---
Baby Reindeer - episode 3
Gosh you haven't read the baby reindeer thread on here! It's like season 2!

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
The Thin Blue Line was one of the funniest shows ever made! 'Your cock up, my arse' was comedy genius.
---
The Thin Blue Line . Classic 90s sitcom just added to Netflix.

Shocked to discover only 14 episodes were made in total. Felt like loads at the time
Thanks for the Netflix tip. (y)

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Apologies for the digress .

I think I would have watched this if it had been dramatised several years after the interview. I feel like it’s a bit too soon after ( a bit like all the Covid dramas). It’s still too soon for me to have to relive Covid again.

Are you enjoying the programme though?
I watched it and am still gobsmacked that Andrew thought the interview was a good idea. What an arrogant fool.

Maid22

VIP Member
My Lottery Dream Home, do find it odd there's normally no fencing around the back yard/garden in most of the houses!