Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
I know a lot of us loved season one, just noticed season 2 of blue lights is up on iPlayer! That'll be my watch later!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Crumpet41

VIP Member
i have just finished watching GOT ( after having started watching several weeks - maybe even a couple of months ago). All i can say is it is still one of the best TV series of all time.

I didnt rate the last series when i first watched it but now having seen it for a second time i think i was too harsh in my judgement. It is decent but let down by the last episode ( and for having the battle too early in the series).

• Heart
Reactions: 8

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
The Thin Blue Line . Classic 90s sitcom just added to Netflix.

Shocked to discover only 14 episodes were made in total. Felt like loads at the time
DI Grim is one of the most underrated characters ever.

'cause you know what'll happen Raymond, don't you - it'll be your cock up - my arse!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

---
Fake or Fortune

I've never watched it before. Really interesting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
I'm in one of those moods where I just want to switch off, so am rewatching one of my favorite shows, Schitts Creek!!

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
I've been rewatching s1 of Blue Lights and I'm on the final ep (breaking my heart all over again). Excited to start s2!

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Mark81

VIP Member
The Thin Blue Line . Classic 90s sitcom just added to Netflix.

Shocked to discover only 14 episodes were made in total. Felt like loads at the time

• Heart

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Just finished Masters of the Air, appletv. That was incredibly emotional, bawling my eyes out now!

They must always be remembered

• Heart