Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm watching Baby Reindeer, but I should have listened to the trigger warning ahead of episode 4 :( Not sure I can finish this, as good as it is. I have no idea how the main actor can, even if it's a fictionalized version, go through all this again, especially the things depicted in said fourth episode.

Try and persevere - it is so worth it. The ending is sublime IMVHO.

Reactions: 5

Rosie glow

VIP Member
The prodigy at the Isle of wight Festival they did a good job but its just not the same without Keith flint 😪

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Fallout- episode 5- Amazon Prime. Watching with my 15 year old (who has played the game) and we are both loving it

• Heart

Rosie glow

VIP Member
The fall: skydive murder plot
I thought it was just a normal documentary but im finding the filming the reconstruction part a bit odd and hard to follow Tbh I guess that's why is in 3 parts

Don'tlookEthel

The Thin Blue Line was one of the funniest shows ever made! 'Your cock up, my arse' was comedy genius.
---

Thanks for the Netflix tip. (y)
It's on bbc iplayer too, they've quite a few bits on the archive , I'm enjoying watching everything with my son, he loved Thin Blue Line, it was as good as I remembered!

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Snap, but ep 3!! Should it have its own thread? I have questions!!!
I’m avoiding if for now until I can start S2 tonight 🙈

• Heart

Satan's Little Helper

Cycling through Keeping up Appearances (my ultimate fav!), Are You Being Served?, and Only Fools and Horses. Classic Britcoms are the tv equivalent of comfort food lol. :giggle:💕

• Heart