Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
I’m avoiding if for now until I can start S2 tonight 🙈
Thank you! Just started episode 4!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Baby Reindeer - episode one

biggest surprise is the English accents . Really expected this to be American ( although I don’t know why)
---
Baby Reindeer - episode 3

Last edited:

goldknight

has anyone here watched BBC documentary Hunting The Catfish Crime Gang?

After being a victim to online scam with a fake profile myself it hit me hard. Watched it last night. Insane Documentary with James Blake who's an influencer type who tracks down fake profiles of himself but ends up locating a human trafficking compound in South East Asia, Myanmar, exposing the fact there are 10's of thousands of people who are being held against their will, electrocuted, beaten, raped etc and forced to scam people online and via dating apps. Really such a sad crime for everyone.

It's on BBC IPlayer

• Sad
  • Wow
DI Grim is one of the most underrated characters ever.

'cause you know what'll happen Raymond, don't you - it'll be your cock up - my arse!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

---
Fake or Fortune

I've never watched it before. Really interesting.
Oh, i absolutely loved The thin blue line.
DI Grim!
A legend in his own lunchtime!

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
Haha. I saw him in something I watched the other day, a film, can't remember which one, and said to my other half " it's Brendan from Hollyoaks", he looked at me like I'd lost the plot 🤣
He'll always be Brendan to me! I watched something back along and he had no beard, hardly recognized him!

Misssj80

VIP Member
I think it shows his level of delusion that he thinks he is untouchable .
---
I keep seeing baby reindeer mentioned on this thread . What streaming service is it on please?
---

My sister and her boyfriend have told me to watch this so it’s on my ever growing to watch list.
Baby reindeer is on netflix x