Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beetle.

Downton Abbey. I just keep watching it and then rewatching it again seeing as it’s on Prime at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Having the laziest Sunday known to man so decided on a 80s marathon, so far I've watched

Adventures in babysitting
Cocktail
Weekend at bernies,

Now currently on see no evil ,hear no evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Hope96

VIP Member
Finished season 2 of Blue Lights and all I can say is I loved it. Can't wait for season 3 and 4. Fantastic show with excellent storytelling and cast.
-
Today's Classic EastEnders.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

mags

VIP Member
So have I, hopefully it'll live up to first series, though my fave won't be in it (if you know, you know!!!)
I agree. I'm worried that it won't be as good, for that very reason. We'll see.🤞

I've watched Fallout ep1. So far it's a big hit in our household of fanboy gamers and also non-gamers - looks like a very big and slick production.👍

• Heart

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
It’s really old but watched Blackfish. It totally broke my heart, especially when the whales were crying after their babies were taken away.

• Sad

Lola UK

VIP Member
I haven’t enjoyed Christmas Day tv for years, but really looking forward to outnumbered and Gavin and Stacey this year 🥰 yay!

• Heart

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I started watching The Idea Of You (Prime) but had to switch it off because I was cringing so hard. It’s basically Harry Styles fanfic for mums 🤮

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I'm watching Baby Reindeer, but I should have listened to the trigger warning ahead of episode 4 :( Not sure I can finish this, as good as it is. I have no idea how the main actor can, even if it's a fictionalized version, go through all this again, especially the things depicted in said fourth episode.

• Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Kin S1 Ep3

I am wondering if I will ever see Emmett J Scalan in anything and not say 'ooh.It's Brendan from Hollyoaks.'

• Haha

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
Late Night Lycett Ch4

Whatever they are paying this twat for this drivel, it's too much.

Fucking abysmal viewing

• Heart
  • Haha