Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
I've been rewatching Outnumbered, just seen they're bringing it back! It'll be strange seeing the kids as adults!

Reactions: 5

Rosie glow

VIP Member
The gathering the new channel 4 drama wasn't sure at the start but glad I stuck with it enjoying it so far

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
I’ve just finished Saltburn, I really enjoyed it. So many people just concentrate on the final scene, but the actual film has lots of humour too - Rosamund Pike’s character is hilarious!

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
The "Arthur Knight" programme on C4. IYKYK.

His wife is deluded.
An incredible documentary.
This story was pretty big news here in Scotland, but we really only got the tail-end of it, the cartoon villain in the oxygen mask & wheelchair going into Court etc.
An evil bastard in reality, as for Miranda, very naive & another victim of his manipulation.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Just finished House of the Dragon. I had avoided this after watching GoT for eight years and still being hurt by how badly it all had ended. But this was really good and now I’m glad that a second season starts fairly soon :)

• Heart

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I've watched 3 eps so far. He's the most narcissistic fucked up man I've seen. The wife seems strange too, felt sorry for all the victims but I'm glad he's back in America. When he said "the game is just beginning" aw fuck off. I would have zero patience for people like him
He says the games afoot which is a Sherlock Holmes quote. He's a fucking pig.

Reactions: 4
I'm watching series 2 of the Tourist. It gets panned but I enjoyed it until the 4th episode. Will struggle till the end as I've got this far.

Just finished 'kin' which is bloody fantastic, best series I've watched for years.

Reactions: 4