What are you watching right now? #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Cuckoo (Channel 5) - I’m liking it! Find the actress playing Alice quite annoying though.

Reactions: 2
Apologies for the digress .

I think I would have watched this if it had been dramatised several years after the interview. I feel like it’s a bit too soon after ( a bit like all the Covid dramas). It’s still too soon for me to have to relive Covid again.

Are you enjoying the programme though?

Apologies for the digress .

I think I would have watched this if it had been dramatised several years after the interview. I feel like it’s a bit too soon after ( a bit like all the Covid dramas). It’s still too soon for me to have to relive Covid again.

Are you enjoying the programme though?
I watched it and am still gobsmacked that Andrew thought the interview was a good idea. What an arrogant fool.

Reactions: 4
Baby Reindeer - thanks for the suggestion all who mentioned it here. Assumed it would be American for some reason!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Would you recommend? Most of channel 5 dramas have been abit meh!!
Yes I would. I always sort of roll of my eyes at Channel 5 dramas and while there are some questionable scenes in the whole it was enjoyable and quite tense. This is the third one I’ve watched recently and all three have been good. The other was The Holiday (also Jill Halfpenny) and Cold Call (Sally Lindsay).

Reactions: 1
Sugar, on Apple TV, starring Colin Farrell, is quite good.
Only three episodes so far.