Blue Lights BBC1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else been watching it? I started watching on the iPlayer after a recommendation and have really enjoyed it! I have one episode left to watch and I don’t want it to end.
loved that it was British and set in Northern Ireland. No idea if it happens but want Grace and Stevie to become an item! Maybe in series 2….

Reactions: 2
I’ve only watched 3 episodes.. not sure how many there are. Enjoying it. But it’s very eye opening! I’ve lived in NI my whole life, but have been quite sheltered from the paramilitaries / troubles. To think these types of things are happening each day is quite scary.

Reactions: 4
I finished it tonight! Really enjoyed it, I do hope they make more.
I finished it tonight.
so… James McIntyre was an informer ?
but his wife was also an informer ?
is that right?

and Jen’s mum found out about Jen’s affair with David & that’s why she told him to resign?
Im a bit slow 🤪🤪 (FYI - I cried when Gerry got shot 😢 & tried the rest of that episode 5☹)

I finished it tonight.
so… James McIntyre was an informer ?
but his wife was also an informer ?
is that right?

and Jen’s mum found out about Jen’s affair with David & that’s why she told him to resign?
Im a bit slow 🤪🤪 (FYI - I cried when Gerry got shot 😢 & tried the rest of that episode 5☹)
I cried too - Gerry was my favourite character throughout 😭

I thought James Mac was the informer but they gave his wife the new identity because she wasn’t as involved/bad as the other two?

Think Jonty/David had to resign because of the f up with the OBBs and was made a bit of a scapegoat. But think that Jen’s mum definitely knew.

We've just started the last episode.
Somethimg i've bern wondering and it may have been shown and I just missed but what was the outcome of that woman just randomly turning up at Graces house?
Did she send her away? Report it to her superiors? It was the woman with the knives wasnt it?

Can't believe they killed off Gerry!!!

Although I suppose it's a bit like the Rookie, when the young constables, become full fledged police officers, what do you do with the training officers.

But I did like the programme.

Reactions: 5
Why did they have to kill off Gerry??

I wonder if they regret that, now that he turned out to be the most popular character

What a great series though - I thought it was going to be another bog standard police show but it was very different

Reactions: 9
Just seen a teaser of Series 2 on the BBC 2024 preview! Googled it and there’s definitely a S2 and possibly spring 2024 🙏🏾

Finished all 6 episodes. Cried and cried and cried. WTF is wrong with me 🤣🤣🤣 loved it! Hoping for series 3!

• Heart
Reactions: 4