What are you watching right now? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Yorkshire auction house, if I had to live anywhere, I think I'd defo choose Yorkshire!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Uncanny on iPlayer. Someone mentioned it on the true ghost stories thread, it’s really good.

Just watched episode one of Fletcher's family farm and now starting The fall of the house of Usher

Just watched episode one of Fletcher's family farm and now starting The fall of the house of Usher
What was Fletchers farm like, I saw him and his wife on James Martin cookery show yesterday!
Talking of cookery shows, I watch a lot, I soo want someone to say I don't like it!

Watched the new Haunted Mansion film which was ok and now watching the new Goosebumps series on Disney+

Might try House of Usher later or tomorrow, is it really scary or more just gory?

What was Fletchers farm like, I saw him and his wife on James Martin cookery show yesterday!
Talking of cookery shows, I watch a lot, I soo want someone to say I don't like it!
I enjoyed Fletcher's family farm. It was an easy watch. It's the sort of programme to have on in the background and "tattle" at the same time 🤣🤣😜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Reptile on Netflix. 2 hours of my life I won't get back.

Maxine i thought was OK but quite superficial

Reactions: 1
American pickers, I've been watching this for years, I can never understand how much stuff folks keep ( though saying that, my hubby has a yard full of crap!)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
American pickers, I've been watching this for years, I can never understand how much stuff folks keep ( though saying that, my hubby has a yard full of crap!)
The wee guy Frank isn't in it anymore, he had a Stroke a couple of years ago.
---
Antiques Roadshow for me

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.