What are you watching right now? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been trying to watch The Long Shadow for the past couple of days but ITVX is such a bag of shite it’s taken about an hour and a half to watch each episode with all the freezing and glitching.

I’ve been trying to watch The Long Shadow for the past couple of days but ITVX is such a bag of shite it’s taken about an hour and a half to watch each episode with all the freezing and glitching.
Same for us, wonder if the paid for service is as glitchy?! 🤔😏

I started watching Before I go to Sleep a few days ago, a film with Nicole Kidman and Colin Firth. It did have crappy reviews but I am a sucker for a bit of Colin. Actually found it quite good.

however I can’t cope with Colin Firth being a bad guy 😢😢😢

Reactions: 2
American horror story: Coven. All about the witchy season right now 🔮

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I started watching Before I go to Sleep a few days ago, a film with Nicole Kidman and Colin Firth. It did have crappy reviews but I am a sucker for a bit of Colin. Actually found it quite good.

however I can’t cope with Colin Firth being a bad guy 😢😢😢
I watched that movie when it first came out, I really liked it, even though I'm not a huge fan of NK

Reactions: 1
I am watching Taskmaster season 16 episode 3 with the fine Greg Davies 😍

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.