What are you watching right now? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nowhere on Netflix. Obviously ridiculous but not as bad as I had been anticipating. I found it quite stressful to watch and got sweaty palms.

Reactions: 1
Fair Play on Netflix with Phoebe Dynevor. I can't work out if her character is meant to be Irish or American. If she's meant to be an Irish woman who since moved to America and has started to pick up their accent, then she's doing a great job. Otherwise, someone please get the girl a decent accent coach 😂

Interview With The Vampire, the 2022 TV series.
It's changed things up a little, but I quite enjoyed the first episode.

Interview With The Vampire, the 2022 TV series.
It's changed things up a little, but I quite enjoyed the first episode.
I've been looking forward to this for a long time but I wasn't going to pay for it on Amazon. I can't believe of all places it's popped up on BBC2. I am saving it to have a binge one night. All episodes are on iPlayer.

Reactions: 2
The fall of the house of Usher. Carla Gugino must have had SO much fun playing all those personas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.