What are you watching right now? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Million Little Things. Warning it has a few triggers in it - suicide, cancer etc. I am hooked though as it really sucks you into the lives of the group of friends it is based around.

Reactions: 2
My daughter is coming for a girls night later. Is Barbie worth £15.99 to rent or should we wait?

My daughter is coming for a girls night later. Is Barbie worth £15.99 to rent or should we wait?
Personally I would wait, I went cinema with my friend to see it and both of us didn’t think much to it. It’s an ok film. Said we’d watch it again when it came out for free on the tv, rather than paying again to see it 🙈

It's ok, that's it, Ok, I'd wait till it's free.
We watched A Man Called Otto. I’ve seen it before but it’s beautiful and she cried almost the whole way though! But it was a lovely girls night, we snugged like when she was little and it was sweet and cute.

• Heart
We watched A Man Called Otto. I’ve seen it before but it’s beautiful and she cried almost the whole way though! But it was a lovely girls night, we snugged like when she was little and it was sweet and cute.
That's so lovely 😍 . I loved a Man called Otto 😍

Sixth Sense. Still a truly fantastic film. Generally I find M Night Shyamalan films disappointing but this one, it’s so so good. he really peaked with this one

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.