What are you watching right now? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Hunger Games.
Never watched them 😳 and as Netflix are removing them next month I thought I’d give them a try.

Reactions: 5
I was supposed to watch the Fall of the House of Usher (it wouldn’t load)- but ended up watching Payback- 6 episodes on ITVplayer. Really enjoyed it

Reactions: 2
I was supposed to watch the Fall of the House of Usher (it wouldn’t load)- but ended up watching Payback- 6 episodes on ITVplayer. Really enjoyed it
I only managed until part way through the 2nd episode of House of Usher. I have a crap attention span at times and there are too many characters. Might give it another try tomorrow.

Reactions: 1
I’m trying to watch The Fall if the House of Usher…on episode 2 but I’m finding it a bit of a slog which is disappointing.

• Heart
I watch a lot of crap on Netflix and get by but The house of usher is total crap, on episode 3 and still got no clue what the hell is going on 🤷‍♂️ going back to Disney+ to continue with Desperate Housewives..

80 for Brady won't lie bored senseless watching this. Maybe it's just because American football isn't such a thing over here.

I’m trying again but I just can’t focus on it.
Just finished Who are we ruining from? That was way more engaging

still ploughing through ambulance on bbc iplayer ( currently on series 8 episode 6). i have had to limit myself to one or two episodes every other day as its a tough watch on so many levels. My heart breaks for the people who lose their loved ones through an accident, or illlness. As well as watching the ambulance crew and call center trying to do their best under extreme pressure. This programme reminds me of how precious life is.
It is equally heart breaking, eye opening and brilliant at the same time. I am sure i have cried at least once every episode.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.