What are you watching right now? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wee guy Frank isn't in it anymore, he had a Stroke a couple of years ago.
---
Antiques Roadshow for me
I read on line that Frank left, there seems to have been abit of bad blood between them.
Might join you on Antiques Roadshow, little bit fed up with the rugby thread tbh.

Reactions: 1
I read on line that Frank left, there seems to have been abit of bad blood between them.
Might join you on Antiques Roadshow, little bit fed up with the rugby thread tbh.
A Winston Churchill cigar!

Sell it! Sell it! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also watching Antiques Roadshow ... waiting to see what the Daily Mail reports tomorrow about ' woman stunned at the valuation of her ....' 🤣
---
£27k ... not a bad days work.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
All Creatures Great and Small .... because regardless what the programmers at Ch5 think , I believe it is a Sunday 9pm kind of programme.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I got well confused because it said it was there but it isn’t 😂
im so glad it’s got a season 3 they left the end of season 2 on such a cliffhanger and I gasped. 😂 If you want to chat about it i’m here for it (got no one to chat about it with) 😊

There’s gore and scares, the second episode is pretty thick on the gore, but the rest aren’t too bad
Thanks for this. Started watching this and got through the first two episodes and started the third but had to stop, was a bit grim for me 😂But then again I'm a bit of a wimp.

Watching a terrible Hallmark style move with Chad Micheal Murry called Colours of love.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.