What are you watching right now? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight's ep of The Only Way is Essex. I love killing a few brain cells before I start my Sundays. 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m currently watching episode 2 of Beckham. I think it’s an upsetting watch. I can’t believe how awfully he was treated after the World Cup. Something should have been done. And he handled brilliantly. No wonder he still gets upset now talking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lupin New series ep 1 - Netflix - I love a French Series!
Sex Education series 4 ep 4 - Netflix - I’m glad it’s back, but it’s lost a bit of its magic. Never loose the funny! It’s what people fell in love with. Why do these shows end up taking themselves so seriously?
The Wilds Series 2, Episode 4 - Prime - hmmm, not enjoying this as much as season 1. I’m already at the point of oh just get ON with it. It’s not as intriguing as series 1
Golden Palace - Episode 4 - YouTube - Having finished The Golden Girls on Disney+ (V P N people….it opens up more Disney content for you!!!), I had to try to find the Golden Palace as I just couldn’t give them all up. It’s not as good, but I absolutely wont stop watching until the last episode. Any fix with even some of the cast is better than no fix at all :-D

Sex Education series 4 ep 4 - Netflix - I’m glad it’s back, but it’s lost a bit of its magic. Never loose the funny! It’s what people fell in love with. Why do these shows end up taking themselves so seriously?
agreed i'm not into it as much as i was before!

Once upon a time in Northern Ireland - documentary series on BBC iplayer

I watched the first episode of The West Wing as it was recommended to me so many times but I found it quite boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.