What are you watching right now? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry Potter and the goblet of fire. I still enjoy the film but they miss out sooooo much of the book! I can’t wait for the tv series, I hope it follows the book way more closely

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The Long Shadow, itvx ep3. Trying not to get too angry at the attitudes of the police, but failing miserably. Different times indeed 😕

Reactions: 2
A Man called Otto. Feeling low as just had some bad news so I need a dose of Tom Hanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Still plodding on through with desperate housewives, didn't realise there's alot of episodes!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I did watch Cracker last night, To be a somebody, if no-one has watch this, it's one of the best series I've seen!

Now watching Rugby!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I did watch Cracker last night, To be a somebody, if no-one has watch this, it's one of the best series I've seen!

Now watching Rugby!
L - I - V, E R P double O L; Liverpool FC
Outstanding drama!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Still plodding on through with desperate housewives, didn't realise there's alot of episodes!
I love it for that. My cat also watches it with me if I put it on 😂and he doesn’t like every tv programme

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love it for that. My cat also watches it with me if I put it on 😂and he doesn’t like every tv programme
I've only got it on Disney plus for a limited time to watch! Your cat has good taste, its good!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Man down- series one episode 3. Have seen this before so it's a rewatch. I love Greg Davies 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.