What are you watching right now? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time for ages watching the Graham Norton show only because Stephen Graham is on, but tis still crap, so turned it off!!

How disrespectful to Stephen Graham is Graham about his mum being gone….. don’t even get me started on Kyle - she doesn’t look her usual self I think it’s her hair and makeup

Last of the summer wine - Random Christmas episode from god knows what year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The BBC have a new documentary series about the Moulin Rouge, watched all of it today! I’ve been looking for a documentary about it for years, so I loved it. It was everything I wanted. Their 90 minute docu about Coco Chanel is well worth watching too.

Reactions: 3
Knock At The Cabin. Another disappointing film 😭 i always find the premise of M night Shyamalan films really interesting but they tend to fall flat at the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.