What are you watching right now? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only murders in the building S3 E9 trying to find something autumnal/halloweeny (but not scary) to watch but can't pick anything.

Reactions: 1
Who Killed Jill Dando - Netflix episode two

not sure we will ever learn who was responsible - not sold on the Serbia revenge theory.

Reactions: 3
Partygate.... I knew it would make me furious. The real life people added in between, rules at the time, gray report findings.

If we hadn't lived through it...you'd never believe this. But we did. And those dickheads at No 10 did. Glad I did a middle finger to Boris to see my Grandad for the final time as I never, and will never get to see my Grandmother again.

Bed time for me!

Reactions: 2
The long shadow -episode 6. This has been a very good series. One episode to go

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.