What are you watching right now? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new American horror story. God this show has gone down hill. how has it gone from Jessica Lange to Kim Kardashian 😭
This speaks volumes to me - the producers must have known it was dying a death so by bringing in celebs ( lady gaga and now Kim K ) it might bump the viewing figures .

Reactions: 2
The new American horror story. God this show has gone down hill. how has it gone from Jessica Lange to Kim Kardashian 😭
Ohh I’ve been waiting for this. Not sure whether to wait until all episodes are out and then binge it. I want another series with Jessica Lange, Evan Peters, Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson and forgive me but I do love Lady Gaga.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ohh I’ve been waiting for this. Not sure whether to wait until all episodes are out and then binge it. I want another series with Jessica Lange, Evan Peters, Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson and forgive me but I do love Lady Gaga.
lady gaga was great in hotel! it’s really trash now though. I’m not sure I can be bothered to watch more of this series 🤣

Just finished Maxine on Netflix. Still find it astonishing she got a new identity.

The Reckoning on iPlayer, need to take breaks though from watching it as it's pretty horrible stuff.

This Fleetwood Mac show is amazing. Rihannon is such an amazing song - Stevie Knicks is incredible

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.