What are you watching right now? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished Warriors on iPlayer from the late nineties. It was mention on the Ioan and Alice thread and I’d never seen it. Big cast, totally harrowing but a must watch. It’s two feature length episodes. It’s a fictionalised account of a true story of the Bosnian war. Highly recommend.

Reactions: 2
Just finished Warriors on iPlayer from the late nineties. It was mention on the Ioan and Alice thread and I’d never seen it. Big cast, totally harrowing but a must watch. It’s two feature length episodes. It’s a fictionalised account of a true story of the Bosnian war. Highly recommend.
Omg, I used to love this back when it first aired, had it on dvd (or maybe it was still videos? 🤣) and watched it over and over. Will have to re watch

Reactions: 1
New period crime thriller Dark Winds on Alibi channel... 3 episodes in and loving it so far.
Also pleasantly surprised to see Rainn Wilson from The Office playing a shady used car salesman :giggle:

---
I've just binge watched all 8 seasons. Never watched it first time round
If you liked Desperate Housewives I'd recommend Devious Maids too. Another great show from Marc Cherry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.