What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had an absolute disaster earlier. Two chickens roasting in the oven (one for tonight and one for later in the week) and a tray of roasties on the top shelf. I tipped the tray of roasties and they fell at the back of the oven onto the flame so I had a pile of oil and potatoes smoking the house out and had to wait a while for it to all cool down so I could get it all out. Then the oven stopped working.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Husband is working late and MIL is doing school run and taking the kids out to eat. I guess I will rummage around the cupboard and see what I can find for myself. I might be with 'Fancyfeathers' and just eat some cereal.

Reactions: 1
Beef bourguignon with braised red cabbage and mustard mash. French bread to mop up the sauce.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.