What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping to visit the local pub for a carvery this lunchtime, but unfortunately they have had to close through staff shortages.

So will probably opt for Jacket spuds, bacon, peas, a knob or two of butter and a sprinkling of coriander or paprika

Reactions: 2
Planned to have a roast dinner but I’m so tired that I just don’t want to make it or eat it 🤣 think either a bowl of cereal or some scrambled eggs tonight. The roast can wait for tomorrow 🤣

Planned to have a roast dinner but I’m so tired that I just don’t want to make it or eat it 🤣 think either a bowl of cereal or some scrambled eggs tonight. The roast can wait for tomorrow 🤣
Gosh I get that feeling too, sometimes all I want is a bowl of soup and bread! I actually prefer a roast on a Monday!!
Made a cottage pie, had peas with it, for afters had a morissons take on Cornetto, raspberry and peach flavour, tasted like the fruit salad sweets.

Reactions: 1
I made an Indian shepherds pie with mustardy spring greens. It’s a gousto recipe I followed, I used vivera plant mince instead of lamb mince. So full of flavour 😋

• Heart
Anyone proper craving winter foods 🤤🤤 dumplings. Roast dinners. Cottage pie.
Think I’m just gonna have pasta and loads of cheese tonight 😂 can never be arsed on a Monday .. had a roast last night

Reactions: 5
Beef and ale stew in the slow cooker since 12, going to put some dumplings on it 30 mins before dishing up. Will serve with some veg and potatoes in herby butter (Tesco microwave job) 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lasagna, made the bolognese yesterday it’s been maturing 😆 just the cheese sauce to do.
while the ovens on might make a bread and butter pudding

Anyone proper craving winter foods 🤤🤤 dumplings. Roast dinners. Cottage pie.
Think I’m just gonna have pasta and loads of cheese tonight 😂 can never be arsed on a Monday .. had a roast last night
Yes, love comfort foods

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Going out for a meal tonight as its partners birthday. Gonna have Crab to start and then fillet steak, and then chocolate fondant. Mmmmmmmmmm

Reactions: 4
Chicken and parsnip soup with homemade focaccia tonight.
Tomorrow, some type of pasta... will throw together some mushrooms, herbs, white wine.
Wed, salmon, potatoes and veg.
Thurs and Fri, fish tacos with refried beans.

Reactions: 1
Had the roast dinner I was too lazy to cook last night 😂 it was absolutely lovely and have enough chicken left for chicken butties tomorrow 😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.