What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing from #2

Sausages and mash with mixed veg

Reactions: 1
Chorizo tacos with queso fresco, refried beans, and salsa verde. We buy the ingredients from the Spanish supermarket and they are incredible... if you have one near you, buy the raw tacos and cook them, they're like what you get in California.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Went to Tesco, Charlie Bigham's was on reduce, so we are having Thai Green Curry with rice for din din

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Day off so made a chicken and mushroom pie (shop bought pastry). Mash from scratch to go with green beans and carrots 🙂 feeling guilty other halfs at work getting soaked

Reactions: 5
Firecracker chicken stir fry & rice.
I would like to retract this comment by confirming that I am now having KFC 😂 working a 12 hour Friday shift from home has got to me! Just want to relax 🍗

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BBQ steak and chicken breast. big salad and some sort of potato likely.

Reactions: 2
Steak tonight, Roast Lamb on Sunday, Bank Holiday Monday..... no bloody clue yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Had pizza from dominoes last night it was lovely
Tonight we’ve got beef casserole with potato dauphinois
Tomorrow got roast lamb dinner
It’s so cold I just want all the winter foods 🥶

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.