What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good old fashioned liver and onions.

Chicken korma 😋 would prefer if it was from an Indian takeaway though 😄
Chicken korma has been my favourite meal since I was 16. But I have yet to taste one, that is as good as from an Indian takeaway.
I'm going to have to stop reading this thread, it is making me feel hungry!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Friday night is chippy night! Unfortunately the one by me is closed for refurbishment. So I might go for a Indian chicken Madras and rice takeaway:)

• Wow
Stew with chickpeas, carrots, parsnips, tinned tomatoes and some sad looking potatoes. I was planning to get some pizza but didn't really feel like it.

Vivera Greek kebab meat (best fake meat product out there) in a flatbread with halloumi and salad, boyfriend brought home chips from the kebab shop to go with 😍

Reactions: 2
Cheesy pasta with peas and ham - reliving my student days🤩 desperately in need of a food shop!!

Mcdonalds!

Quarter pounder meal with extra pickles and onions. Nuggets to share with curry sauce.

• Heart
Friday night is chippy night! Unfortunately the one by me is closed for refurbishment. So I might go for a Indian chicken Madras and rice takeaway:)
One of the joys of having a takeaway is opening the packages when they arrive and smelling and admiring all that lovely food about to be served. My madras curry and rice has just arrived and it looks fab:love:

Reactions: 4
Vivera Greek kebab meat (best fake meat product out there) in a flatbread with halloumi and salad, boyfriend brought home chips from the kebab shop to go with 😍
Ha ha! Me too. No halloumi though. I had yogurt, a roll and tomatoes and sliced onions with it.

I really want a spicy ranch chicken wrap from Hardees, but I'm restricting carbs so will probably have chicken salad.

Am having my g/f round later this afternoon. Have considered eating out but given the appalling weather forecast later today I think I'll rustle up some good old sweet & sour chicken again.

Steak, mushrooms and onions plus what's left of the Baton I bought last night.

Reactions: 3
Considering the rugby is on i thought treat night and pizza on the cards but the app is being a twit so beans on toast it is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.