What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night I had Amy’s vegetarian chilli with corn chips instead of rice with plain yogurt

Reactions: 2
Cleaned for hours today so I just want to scarf down some pastries and be done with it πŸ˜‚ Will probably make pesto pasta though.

Have my g/f coming round later, and its my turn to cook.

Toss up between chicken paella, coronation chicken, chicken korma or chicken supreme

It doesn't help when I ask her what she would like

"Oh, whatever, you know!"

FFS:eek:

• Haha
Indian takeaway

Saag aloo
Mutter paneer
Onion bhaji
Butter chicken
Chicken madras
Methi chicken
Garlic naan
Peshwari naan
Mushroom rice
Poppadoms

Can't wait!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Have my g/f coming round later, and its my turn to cook.

Toss up between chicken paella, coronation chicken, chicken korma or chicken supreme

It doesn't help when I ask her what she would like

"Oh, whatever, you know!"

FFS:eek:
That's exactly like my Brother, my Mother has given up asking dumb questions now.

To decide what to cook for your girl, cook the meal you haven't had for ages. πŸ€—

I had subway for lunch so probably have a pretty small tea today. Maybe some beans on crumpets.

Reactions: 1
It's going to be Roast Pork, dental floss on standby.🐷

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.