What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've also been reminiscing about tins of Campbell's meatballs which my mom used to add chopped sausages to, ahhh god bless the 80's 😂🤤
That’s why I had potato waffles tonight, and melted cheese on them - for nostalgic reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We are having pasta and sauce tonight, sauce out of the jar, it’s too hot and i can’t be bloody bothered.

Last night I cooked chicken breasts with chopped tomatoes, garlic, rosemary, basil, red onion, mixed peppers and courgette. I added some Parmesan to the top as well. I served it with boiled potatoes. I did the classic of drinking Pinot Grigio whilst cooking and now I feel awfully hungover. My boyfriend kept topping my glass up as well. I’ve been really “good” not drinking during lockdown and I think I just let my hair down. Thank goodness I am furloughed because no work would be getting done today. 😂😂
5A5C9390-5A6C-4AF0-BB10-D0C8C9613138.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Done slow cooker chicken korma yesterday was delicious 😋 today I'm gonna do Drumsticks in American bbq sauce, corn on the cob and fries. Husband is doing lasagne Friday so no cooking for me delighted haha 😂 Saturday pork chops, spuds and veggies. Sunday slow cooker Beef cassarole. Monday is spaghetti carbonara. Tuesday is Pizzas.

Then another week meal planning ahead of me 😥

Reactions: 2
For brunch I’ve just made fried potatoes (from a leftover baked potato) onions and tomatoes with scrambled eggs and a toasted bagel.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you have a recipe for the potato and cauliflower curry? I have both in and have been looking for a good recipe.
Do you have a recipe for the potato and cauliflower curry? I have both in and have been looking for a good recipe.
Add half a tin of coconut milk, it’s optional. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.