What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! New to this thread. We are having Caribbean roast dinner- chicken with green seasoning, macaroni pie, sweet and white roast potatoes and veg. Yum

Reactions: 5
Oh that’s good - thanks so much for telling me this - Dominos here I come 😂
Yep I ordered the first one since lockdown on Friday and they left on doorstep with an empty box on the bottom. I shoved it straight onto a plate and binned the boxes then washed hands before eating. No regrets it was bloody lovely!

Oh and bangers and mash today with cherry crumble and custard for pud ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Homemade veggie pie (with a horrific amount of calorie and fat pastry 😂🙂😍) roast potatoes and some veg on the side.

been very poor at eating my usual volume of veggies this week so I’m making everything bursting with veg today to use it all up.

Reactions: 3
Hello! New to this thread. We are having Caribbean roast dinner- chicken with green seasoning, macaroni pie, sweet and white roast potatoes and veg. Yum
Ooh macaroni pie! I’ve had that once in a Trini restaurant in SE
London. It was delicious.

• Heart
Aberdeen Angus burgers in a brioche bun with bacon and cheddar cheese. Onion rings and chips on the side. It’s a high calorie kind of day! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am making another recipe from Budget Bytes site - Vegan Winter Lentil Stew, as I have more carrots and celery to use. This picture is taken from the BB site. I will freeze some.
AE71A812-3171-4905-821D-1F8976675684.jpeg

Spinach and Feta Tart with crispy potatoes and salad care of gusto

I made moussaka, was quite impresssed with myself. So hard to limit portion sizes with something like that though! 🤦‍♀️

Cold Chicken and chips with Mayo, sadly NO stuffing because my Mother didn't do any on Sunday, She's so FIRED!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.