What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toad in the hole, mash and peas with thick gravy 😍 not really a dinner you’d have in this weather but i fancy it

Reactions: 4
Potato skins with leftover honey chilli chicken and salad.
Also my lunch has been so good it’s worth a mention... tuna steak, feta and watermelon salad 🤤
And I can’t tell you how much it’s messing with my head saying lunch and dinner. I’m a breakfast, dinner and tea kinda girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hot chicken, hullumi and bacon salad.
Salad consists of tomato, cucumber, rocket, spinich leaves and honey baked beetroot. Salad dressing is homemade honey and mustard. Made sone croutons from some leftover crumpets.

Reactions: 1
I had grilled cheese sandwiches with lots of pepper (American style) with tomato and crisps.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We’re gonna get a chippy for the first time in a long time! I’m so excited. Might just get EVERYTHING.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
One of those frozen chicken burgers with coleslaw and cheese and I have been dreaming about it. Disgusting and delicious. Reminds me of dinner when I was younger, haven't eaten a frozen chicken burger in about 28 years and I can't wait. Pure nostalgia.

• Heart
One of those frozen chicken burgers with coleslaw and cheese and I have been dreaming about it. Disgusting and delicious. Reminds me of dinner when I was younger, haven't eaten a frozen chicken burger in about 28 years and I can't wait. Pure nostalgia.
Sounds bloody amazing 😍

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.