What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Using up stuff from the freezer” night, featuring supernoodles because I have a 13 year old stepson so you, staple diet and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was it worth it, been dreaming about it 😂
If actually wasn’t! The double cheese burger was lovely but nuggets and chips were meh... panicked and ordered a Fanta instead of my usual milkshake so all in all 👎🏻 My partner said the same liked the idea of it More

Well come on fess up..what did you order?
😹 double cheese burger, large chips, 6 nuggets and a fanta. The mcfluffies had no sauce in any so didn’t go for one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve just cooked a roast pork joint with sage and onion stuffing. It’s the first attempt I’ve ever made at doing a roast, so fairly proud of myself!

721CC96F-4899-4D65-9DCB-4E3D6782CF7E.jpeg
C24FECA9-85EC-4812-90D6-E58C408AFBDD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.