What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made sausage and mash with Yorkshire puddings and broccoli (and loads of gravy)

Reactions: 4
hey!! my mum made me and my sister a roast dinner, vegetarian style lol. and for dessert i made homemade brownies from scratch. i’m in such a huge food coma rn.

Reactions: 4
We had roast Pork today, sadly the Brussel sprouts were disgusting, they were very large and just horrible, my Mother cooked them an extra long time, we had to the same issue last week. We never had the problem before but the sprouts we are getting are packaged unlike the previous loose ones which were smaller and tasted right.

We had roast Pork today, sadly the Brussel sprouts were disgusting, they were very large and just horrible, my Mother cooked them an extra long time, we had to the same issue last week. We never had the problem before but the sprouts we are getting are packaged unlike the previous loose ones which were smaller and tasted right.
If you have any left then try roasting them tossed in some olive oil. That’s my favourite way to eat sprouts now.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Sausages on the barbie with Tuscan potatoes and salad to go with.

We also had roast pork for sunday lunch so tonight we have leftover pork with veggies and noodles in a stir fry.

Reactions: 1
We made chorizo tacos last night with refried beans and queso fresco. We bought nice chorizo and taco tortillas from the Mexican supermarket and omg I can't wait for it again tonight.

Reactions: 3
We made chorizo tacos last night with refried beans and queso fresco. We bought nice chorizo and taco tortillas from the Mexican supermarket and omg I can't wait for it again tonight.
I was given an easy tasty recipe for chorizo burritos/wraps/tacos by a Mexican guy who lived in Southern California. I used European chorizo (usually Spanish or Portuguese) which is sausage like. The American/Mexican version seems to be more mince meat like. Fry the chopped chorizo in a pan till cooked or heated through, remove from pan, leaving behind the oil from the meat. Beat some eggs together and scramble in the oil. Place in a heated tortilla with the chorizo and add sour cream and chopped coriander, fold and eat.

• Heart
I was given an easy tasty recipe for chorizo burritos/wraps/tacos by a Mexican guy who lived in Southern California. I used European chorizo (usually Spanish or Portuguese) which is sausage like. The American/Mexican version seems to be more mince meat like. Fry the chopped chorizo in a pan till cooked or heated through, remove from pan, leaving behind the oil from the meat. Beat some eggs together and scramble in the oil. Place in a heated tortilla with the chorizo and add sour cream and chopped coriander, fold and eat.
Yes, the one we had is like the mince meat. We have done those before but as breakfast tacos, they are sooo good!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.