What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spicy quorn burgers, mashed potatoes, kimchi and tomato and cucumber salad.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Tonight was a fakeaway pizza. A place nearby delivers the dough, sauce, cheese and whatever toppings you choose. The kids were very happy!

Today it was my normal Ham and baked potato, (okay it was microwaved, don't give me tit) with Coleslaw, no scotch egg this week, wasn't arsed to queue at Sainsbury's.

Have to agree 👍 wouldn't touch sprouts unless they have be roasted
I used to ‘pan fry’ sprouts before I discovered roasting. 101 Cookbooks has a good recipe. I grate cheese on them afterwards. Comte is a good cheese to go with sprouts.

• Heart
When you roast sprouts dot them with butter and a little marmite:)

Tonight is home made lamb curry and home made flat bread when the wife gets home from the Hospital around 22:15, ice cold white wine waiting for the return of my Welsh Love goddess.

Reactions: 4
Mayo free potato salad made with red onions and two kinds of potatoes! With quorn spicy burgers and tomato salad.

Reactions: 3
Slow cooker chicken and coconut curry with basmati rice, was a little bland but edible

Gnocchi with bacon, mozzarella and black olives in a tomato, basil and red onion sauce. ☺

Reactions: 2
We had dinner at lunchtime, bbq. Asparagus, jersey royals, Chicken. It was good but I’m hungry now 😊

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.