What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today it's Roast Chicken, thankfully NO Brussels this week but we do have a cabbage, stuffing wrapped in Bacon this week :cool:

Managed to get some Clotted Cream this week which will go down well with chocolate ice cream.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not a main meal , but this morning I made the fruit scones that were featured in last weeks daily mail, recipe from the royal household. Oh my, they were lovely, had one warm with some butter and jam. Sent my husband out to get clotted cream so we can have afternoon tea later! This isn’t the norm by the way, usually it’s a brew and a rich tea

• Heart
Roast chicken with mediterranean veg and rice/cous cous.

Reactions: 1
My OH and I have decided we are both getting lockdown belly so today is the last day of indulgence ☹ . Haven't decided what to indulge in yet.

My OH and I have decided we are both getting lockdown belly so today is the last day of indulgence ☹ . Haven't decided what to indulge in yet.
Everything. I mean, you’re gonna have to empty your cupboards so there’s no temptation tomorrow, right? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thinking of making a version of this cottage cheese crab bowl. Picture taken from the Budget Bytes site.
F68768F4-4A9D-433F-BA75-438803E59DCB.jpeg

I made more no mayo potato salad with red skinned King Edward’s with a mustard vinaigrette dressing. Served with a Spicy Quorn burger and rocket salad.

Reactions: 3
We had breaded haddock, homemade potato salad, coleslaw, salad and because I had loads of mushrooms that needed eating I fried them with red onion, garlic and herbs. Also a big dollop of medium Nando’s sauce with my fish ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We had breaded haddock, homemade potato salad, coleslaw, salad and because I had loads of mushrooms that needed eating I fried them with red onion, garlic and herbs. Also a big dollop of medium Nando’s sauce with my fish ❤
I love mushrooms and often have them on toast.

Not a main meal , but this morning I made the fruit scones that were featured in last weeks daily mail, recipe from the royal household. Oh my, they were lovely, had one warm with some butter and jam. Sent my husband out to get clotted cream so we can have afternoon tea later! This isn’t the norm by the way, usually it’s a brew and a rich tea
Can you post the recipe and method? I would love to try it

Thinking of making a version of this cottage cheese crab bowl. Picture taken from the Budget Bytes site.View attachment 142339
If you do, let me know how it tastes! Not normally a cottage cheese fan

Tonight was stir fry, using leftover chicken from yesterday. I like mine with a big handful of grated cheese on top 😋

Skinned/boned Chicken thighs wrapped in smoked bacon braised in white wine mushrooms, garlic, paprika and sliced peppers served with rice and peas. Strain the stock, reduce, and thicken as needed...little prep time, cheap and very tasty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.