Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that thinks she'd suit a big chop and have a Bob?
I love seeing the cat stories, they're so adorable 😻

Reactions: 5
I'm questioning why I follow her. I used to like her content but I'm not a cat person, I'm not interested in keytones, the interior stuff isn't my taste, the lip combo's drive me mad....no idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm questioning why I follow her. I used to like her content but I'm not a cat person, I'm not interested in keytones, the interior stuff isn't my taste, the lip combo's drive me mad....no idea 😂
Ha ha same 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Same ...I'm a dog person , her voice irritates me and her make up is off the scale .

Reactions: 4
Am i the only one who thinks all her interior stuff is bloody awful.
The interiors stuff is awful. It’s all just cheap crap that they sell on Westholme Interiors - they buy it in bulk for next to nothing and add a ridiculous mark up on it, I mean I know that’s generally how retail works but come on, plastic hideous vases and bleeping candles and cushions..... I genuinely do not understand how they make any money at this caper!! I don’t like the way her home is decorated either. It’s all just far too forced and stark. The black & white Christmas tree is just so harsh and impersonal. It’s like something you’d see in a department store. I dunno how anyone could feel comfortable or relaxed in that house, it’s just so over the top and she’s constantly buying new stuff and changing everything. But then again I’m not the kind of person who really gets exited by buying new cushion covers or spraying my house with “aurum” room spray So that it smells like a hotel..... life is way too short for all that carry on!!!!

Reactions: 5
Wait wait wait.....so she’s lost a lot of hair.....are you actually telling me that the life changing Keytones has not solved this problem?!?!!?? I thought they could fix anything no? 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait wait wait.....so she’s lost a lot of hair.....are you actually telling me that the life changing Keytones has not solved this problem?!?!!?? I thought they could fix anything no? 🙄🤣
Ah give the woman a break, her cat died and she was super stressed. Did you not see her 55million tributes to the cat, 2500000 stories and the 5000 picture photo album she's giving her husband for Christmas 🤷🤣

Even the magic overpriced flavoured water in a little packet couldn't help that 😄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh bleeping Christ here we go again - she’s having a nervous breakdown because the damn cats had to go to the vet.

she needs to get herself to the Doctor and get some Valium or something to chill her out. She’s on another level of crazy.

I honestly don’t think she would be able to cope if she ever had a baby.

Reactions: 2
Oh bleeping Christ here we go again - she’s having a nervous breakdown because the damn cats had to go to the vet.

she needs to get herself to the Doctor and get some Valium or something to chill her out. She’s on another level of crazy.

I honestly don’t think she would be able to cope if she ever had a baby.

She won't ever have a baby because she doesn't want one.

Now, if the day ever dawns that she wants one you can bet your bottom dollar she'll get one. Stay tuned.

Reactions: 1
"who's who"

Literally couldn't give a duck. I get my twins mixed up half the time so am not about to start studying someone's cats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The boring cat chat is so dull. No one cares about 2 bloody kittens. It’s boring!!!!!

Reactions: 4
I hate when people drop into a paragraph about an emergency then don’t explain so us nosey buggers are left wondering 🤣😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate when people drop into a paragraph about an emergency then don’t explain so us nosey buggers are left wondering 🤣😝
It’s just attention seeking nonsense. Either say what’s gone on or don’t mention a damn thing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.