Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long do we think the devil kittens will last? She's stopped concealing her hatred of them so I'm giving them a month.
She was actually quite vile about them today she can't hide her dislike of them, her true colours are showing through more each day

• Sad
Reactions: 3
A very big difference. She says chartered but actually she is ACCA.
Hardly a big difference... I am ACCA student and I am treated no differently to my colleague who is an ACA student.

also there is an exam you can sit if you are ACCA which allows you to also be ACA so technically she could have done that.

Reactions: 2
Hardly a big difference... I am ACCA student and I am treated no differently to my colleague who is an ACA student.

also there is an exam you can sit if you are ACCA which allows you to also be ACA so technically she could have done that.
There are recognised (some larger and more notable than others) differences between the two.... @Pilatesgirl also recognised this and was first to note the differences. Nicky herself has stated she says Chartered, as it’s easier than explaining the differences in a Q and A. If questioned she then says Chartered Certified.
But we aren’t here to debate those. Good luck with the studies.

There are recognised (some larger and more notable than others) differences between the two.... @Pilatesgirl also recognised this and was first to note the differences. Nicky herself has stated she says Chartered, as it’s easier than explaining the differences in a Q and A. If questioned she then says Chartered Certified.
But we aren’t here to debate those. Good luck with the studies.
yes I am aware of the differences but they are hardly that different - they effectively allow you to do the same job. And to be honest who even cares if she says chartered over chartered certified she isn’t doing your accounts 🤣

Reactions: 2
yes I am aware of the differences but they are hardly that different - they effectively allow you to do the same job. And to be honest who even cares if she says chartered over chartered certified she isn’t doing your accounts 🤣
The differences aren’t for debate on this thread.

The point being made on this thread is, if she isn’t chartered the she shouldn’t state she is. It’s false information given to her followers. ACA and ACCA and vice versa are different. Let’s move back to the cats....

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She's really trying to push old habits and personality traits of Meme's onto these cats with the whole walking her to the food bowl thing!

Reactions: 6
She's really trying to push old habits and personality traits of Meme's onto these cats with the whole walking her to the food bowl thing!
The awful cat voice is back, she is desperately trying to like those cats but they are too much like hard work for her and nikki does not do hard work

Reactions: 4
The awful cat voice is back, she is desperately trying to like those cats but they are too much like hard work for her and nikki does not do hard work
I just came here to say both of these things and you have beaten me too it. Let it go woman.

Reactions: 5
Yes she’s definitely having second thought about the kitties .. much harder work than she anticipated

Reactions: 4
I agree with the person who said that Mark likes Nikki to be glammed up. I think Mark is one of these arses who comments on her looks and expects her to look good for him, wear makeup, glam clothes. It sounds like some 50s household. I'm sure she mentioned before that he didn't like her in casual stuff like trainers.

I really like Nikki but the constant cat stuff and the keto stuff really puts me off.

Reactions: 8
You can see it in her eyes she's not well. She looks sedated like she could beon meds
I think it is the sheer amount of alcohol she would have consumed on new years eve that is making her look like this, she kicks the arse out of it when she drinks, whenever she comes on her stories after a big bender she is slightly aggressive and trying to hold it together. She looking like her mother today

Jesus that hair, she’s aged herself 20 years. She’s sooo dated, I just don’t understand 😒

Jesus that hair, she’s aged herself 20 years. She’s sooo dated, I just don’t understand 😒
Looks terrible.

I’ve said it before , she looks 45! Never takes her make up off at night ? So, does she put a clean pillow on every day then? She cakes on the super expensive make up , her pillow must be a right dirty state 🤮🤮🤮

The hair is really not a great look!

Nearly time for a new thread! I’m not good with words usually but anyone got any funny title ideas?

Reactions: 1
With interiors, exteriors and makeup she's very fussy but shes not obsessed with her designer pussies...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.