Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you post videos of yourself absolutely trollied? 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️
I cringe for her when she is drunk, the ridiculous baby voice that wooden features seems to like as he filmed it, she is a nippy drunk but she seems to like these drunk videos, its just to cringy for me, money can't buy class

Reactions: 7
I cringe for her when she is drunk, the ridiculous baby voice that wooden features seems to like as he filmed it, she is a nippy drunk but she seems to like these drunk videos, its just to cringy for me, money can't buy class
How true! I think that's more apparent with Begsterhomesweethometatshite than it is with Westholme.

Reactions: 4
Better than being a Qualified Accountant it would seem. I'm sure she claimed it took her 11 years to qualify, then promptly dumped it for "interiors".

They have a catalogue of properties to let and they are furnished high spec...a la Nikki. That probably rakes in a steady income too.

Wooden features worked offshore for years then grabbed himself a ten years younger missus who doesn't mind him playing golf all the time (pre covid). All is well in Nikki world ..... or is it 🤔

Some fucken "no presents" over a grand for one! I'm sure she got a Versace dressing gown one year!
Yes 11 years she said it took,
I don't think for a minute all is well in Nikki's world, she is constantly looking to fill a void, to get constant praise. I am just glad there were only got 8 mentions of meme in the questions she asked herself on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes 11 years she said it took,
I don't think for a minute all is well in Nikki's world, she is constantly looking to fill a void, to get constant praise. I am just glad there were only got 8 mentions of meme in the questions she asked herself on her stories
I think she’s lost it.
“When were you at your happiest?” - her answer? “Anytime I was with her (meme dead cat)

What the duck man?!!!! Seriously?!!!!!!!’ IT WAS A bleeping CATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get a life.

and sorry but no matter how much money they waste on “designer” dresses/shoes/handbags.... she just looks so cheap in everything she wears. That god awful explosion of pink she had on in the photos from Dubai.... pink dress, pink heels, pink handbag... it’s bleeping gross. She’s just got no real class or elegance at all and she doesn’t seem to realise that an expensive price tag doesn’t automatically equate to something that looks good or suits her. I think she’s deeply, deeply insecure and is harbouring lots of issues and hang ups regarding the way she looks/her weight/lack of having kids etc etc etc and trying desperately to cover it all up by spending grotesque amounts of money on pointless shite.

Reactions: 11
I think Markie has a lot to do with her current behaviour. He seems very important for Nikki to look a certain way, cook his food, clean his house, be the "wife" etc. The cat was obviously more than just a cat to her, and now its gone there is a massive void in her life. She was very young when she met Mark, from looking at her photos. Its quite painful to watch her. I just skim through now.

Her latest question answer is odd! Saying he probably loves her more than she loves him and he said he had lots of beautiful girlfriends before her but her personality sealed it 😂 I know it’s said in jest but Christ that’s not normal to say to your partner is it?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think Markie has a lot to do with her current behaviour. He seems very important for Nikki to look a certain way, cook his food, clean his house, be the "wife" etc. The cat was obviously more than just a cat to her, and now its gone there is a massive void in her life. She was very young when she met Mark, from looking at her photos. Its quite painful to watch her. I just skim through now.
yeah she’s been with him since she was 17/18, and isn’t he about 10 years older than her? It’s just obvious that she’s not happy - not genuinely happy - and the constant spending and constant need for validation from strangers on the internet is actually quite concerning.

Reactions: 8
Her latest question answer is odd! Saying he probably loves her more than she loves him and he said he had lots of beautiful girlfriends before her but her personality sealed it 😂 I know it’s said in jest but Christ that’s not normal to say to your partner is it?!
Thats really odd..

Reactions: 2
Sick to death of the new cats as well as the old one now
For duck sake ...me too, I'm not keen on cats more of a dog person it's never gonna happen Nikki, how can an interior page have so much unwanted pussy on it. And that stupid baby voice she puts on I'm disliking her rapidly.

• Haha
The cats are cute, and I’m not a cat person, but she’s showing them WAY TOO MUCH! Really bored of it now, she just needs to not post if she has no content.

Reactions: 6
The cats are cute, and I’m not a cat person, but she’s showing them WAY TOO MUCH! Really bored of it now, she just needs to not post if she has no content.
I am a cat person but I'd still agree with you ...

Oh look another story of the same cats doing the same thing 😴

Dull

She’s trolling us now. Unfollowed, cannot deal with seeing cat tit day in, day out.

Reactions: 5
So.many.cat.stories.

It’s BORING AF. First time I’ve felt like unfollowing Nikki.

I only discovered this thread a few days ago, after I'd already unfollowed her - I'm still.enjoying it though. I had thought she was different to some of the rest but the ketones shilling then the ridiculous public cat grieving for sympathy was too much for me. She's just another instanob 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
At this point it’s no longer a home interiors page, it’s a cat account.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.